Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumnal Journal Page

Hi everyone, Hazel here to share with you an autumnal journal page.

Last week I had a play with my alcohol inks on vellum and have made the page out of one of my samples.


I started with a piece of vellum that had green leaves printed on it, I dripped the alcohol inks and spread the ink by blowing through a straw, when I was happy with the result I stamped some leaves [La Blanche stamp] with black archival ink.


The words are printed on vellum and I've had them in my stash for years, I attached them to white paper with some brads and then attached them to my page with double sided tape. I drew the pumpkin, coloured it with coloured pencils and cut it out, I glued it to the page together with some punched out leaves.


Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

3 comments: