Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Design Team Members Introductions - Day 2

Hey there!  We are back with our next newest member introduction to our Mixed Media Mojo family: Hazel!

Meet Hazel:


Here is a little something about Hazel:

"I live in the UK with my husband of 31 years, we have a son and daughter who have now flown the nest. I’ve been crafting one way or another all my life and discovered rubber stamping and playing with paper about 20 years ago. I love mixed media and the grungy style of crafting and this year I’ve fallen in love with art journaling."

Be sure to swing on by Hazel's blog to check out her amazing creations!  Can't wait to see what she creates for all of our challenges!  

Maria

3 comments:

  1. Warm welcome to you Hazel! I am a grunge fan as well. Can't wait to see what you create! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Hazel! So happy you are here!~kim

    ReplyDelete