Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Designer Introductions - Day 5

Today is the last day of our introductions of our  newest designers.  Let's welcome Siv to the team!  

Meet Siv:


Here is a little something about Siv:

"Hi everybody!


My name is Siv and I'm a stampoholic! :) I live in Norway with my husband and two boys. I work full time as a primary school teacher, and this year I'm teaching first grade. 

I started art journaling after seeing Dyan Reavley demo in Norway in 2012. She opened up the door to a world I didn't exist, and I've been hooked ever since! Before this I was just making cards and tags, which I still do. How I got into mixed media, I don't really remember.. Probably just by googling art journaling and watching videos on YouTube.. I love getting my hands dirty from ink and paint! 

Besides Dyan, a few of the many artists who inspire me are Dina Wakley, Tim Holtz, Tamara Laporte, Jim Hankins aka the Gentleman Crafter, Kirsten Hyde and Andy Skinner. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your creations in our challenges, and honoured to be a new member of the design team here at MMM!"

Be sure to visit Siv over at her blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you will come play along with this month's challenge!

Maria

4 comments:

  1. Love your smile Siv - makes me smile back!!! Welcome. j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joi! Happy to spread smiles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Siv! So happy you joined the team!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm welcome to you! Excited to see what you create. Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete