Monday, May 12, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo - Let's Get This Party Started!



It's time for out Design Team introductions!  Well you all know I'm a part of this so I'll start with myself then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I will reveal the other 3 WONDERFUL ladies starting this super fun adventure with me!


A little something about me:

I am a SAHM of 8 year old boy/girl twins.  It all started about 13 or so years ago when I attended my first at home stamp party.  Ever since I have been addicted!  I made cards for many years then got into scrapbooking and more recently mixed media/art journalling.  I'm excited to get started with this challenge blog and hope you will join in!


Here is a layout from my art journal:


I definitely mixed the media here with stamps and ink,  sprays, gesso.

See you back here tomorrow where we will share our next Design Team Member!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment